Thursday, August 20, 2009

Favouritz Dollhouse

It has been months upon months but I have not forgotten about sweet Wee Festivity at all. In fact, I have big plans for this little spot. Many times I have wanted to do a post, but talked myself out of it since so much time had gone by. But guess what? I'm just gonna do it! I love the topic, it's fun and cheerful and I miss talking about it.

Without further ado, how stinkin' adorable is this dollhouse from favouritz? With a mini Eames rocker too!


Plywood + Wallpaper. 

They're out of stock but this idea is ripe for handmade creativity and customization. And this is not girl-centric -- I can see choosing some bold geometric patterns and a little boy driving his cars through the doorways. 

Ha, the image makes me giggle. 
Yes, I'm the mom of a boy.

No comments: