Monday, August 31, 2009

Inspiring Ideas:

Papermoth's shop is full of images that can inspire a party or an entire room for that matter. For example, I could see easily see this print framed in a child's room inspiring a calming palette of colors from paint to bedding to furniture.



Since we're here for party ideas though, I would use this image as a jumping off point for a wishing theme. I am envisioning a tea party. For the invites, I would go with this dandelion stamp from Paper Source. 


Imagine clear glass jars with dandelions inside and pale blue and yellow squares of paper around for guests to write down a wish for the birthday girl (of any age!). I would use all white plates and linens and have a tea party with pale blue candles and small bouquets of yellow flowers.

Like dahlias... 

photo credit: Buttersweet


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a really very good inspiring ideas. I like these ideas.

Regards
submersible led lights

parasols said...

It really is a great idea.I will have a trial of this idea as soon as I got the pattern.Thank you for constantly posting of so many useful tips.They are such a great help to me.Thank you very much!.